Online Sabbatical Leave Application
Sabbatical Applications Is Now Open.
Application deadline is 5:00pm, Friday, September 27, 2019
No late applications will be accepted.
Should be formatted specifically as noted in the following document https://www.csus.edu/academic-affairs/faculty-advancement/_internal/_documents/sabbatical-proposal-format.pdf
Part I: Abstract (150 words max.).
Part II: Proposal Body (nine pages maximum)
- Sabbatical Objectives
- Background and Significance of Proposed Sabbatical Activities:
- Benefit of Proposed Sabbatical:
- Practicability of Proposed Activities:
Part III: Date of your last sabbatical/difference-in-pay leave (if applicable)
Part IV: Appendices
IN ADDITION TO THE PROPOSAL YOU MUST ALSO ATTACH:
- A Department statement (requested from department chair in consultation with members of the department) as to the possible effect on the curriculum and the operation of the department should the faculty member be granted a sabbatical leave.
- Copy of a signed approved report from the last Sabbatical/DIP. The report must contain an approval by the Sabbatical Leave Committee (SLC), formerly the Professional Leave Committee (PLC). Unapproved reports will not be accepted and incomplete applications may not be considered and reviewed by the SLC.
**If you are unable to locate a prior sabbatical report with approval by the SLC/PLC you may submit a new report to the Office of Faculty Advancement, Sacramento Hall 155, no later than 5:00pm Friday, September 6, 2019. Your report will be sent forward to the SLC for review and results returned to you via e-mail prior to the sabbatical application deadline. Please use the report form template located at https://www.csus.edu/academic-affairs/faculty-advancement/_internal/_documents/sabbatical_report.pdf.
To review the campus Sabbatical Leave Policy please go to https://www.csus.edu/umanual/acad/ACA-0149.htm
For questions about this sabbatical application, please contact the Office of Faculty Advancement at 278-2913.
For technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-2913
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.